FRAME RANGE AND PRICING
To all our eligible clients we offer a FREE range of glasses and unlike other practises we do not charge supplementary fees for frames or lenses to top up the NHS contribution.We take with us over 200 frames, so your client can try on new glasses at their leisure should they require a new pair.
All our frames are designed to suite all clients needs, individual style and income.
Our Basic range is the most affordable. Some of your clients may be able to receive a pair of these frames from this range completely free of charge, depending on their Benefits.
We also offer a full range of classic and contemporary designer eyewear. All our spectacles prices are covered by pricing guarantees and a 6 month warranty.
FREE GLASSES FOR THOSE CLAIMING CERTAIN NHS BENEFITS
To all our eligible patients we offer a full range of complete spectacles (single vision or bifocals) COMPLETELY FREE. The free spectacles are of excellent quality and unlike other practices we do not charge supplementary fees for frames or lenses to top up the NHS contribution.
To receive these glasses you must be in receipt of the following:
- Receive Income Support
- Receive income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Are awarded Universal Credit
- Receive Pension credit Guarantee Credit
- Receive Income Based Employment and Support Allowance
- Are entitled to, or named on a valid NHS tax credit Exemption Certificate
- Are named on a valid NHS Certificate for full help with health costs.